Monday, February 11, 2013

GLOSSYBOX: Gift yourself each month!


Just before christmas I decided to get myself a subscription to the Glossybox. I wanted one because you get to try out cool new products each  month that might not even be available in your country. When the first one arrived in December I was head over heels. From the package to the carton and even to the stuffing, everything was coloured in a matching scheme. The products were awesome as well. Since Christmas and New Year's Eve were just around the corner they put in false lashes as an addition to their regular 5 products. How that turned out shall be saved for another post. :-D

So now I want to show you what I got this month! As we all know -whether we are in a relationship or just awesomely single- this month is dominated by Valentines Day (Valentinstag in German). I expected that there would be some lovey-dovey themed packaging and products involved. Let's see just how right I was about that part:


Let's have a closer look on the products. They put in this gorgeous in "Dusk Lipstick Striptease Gloss"  by Model Co. Everyone who considers subscibing to this monthly package full of luxury should definitely answer those questions about your skin tone and hair colour because they will take that into consideration when putting together your products. Then there is the Bamboo Plumping strand expand which is a voluminizing product for your hair, followed by Dr Bronners Magic Soap. This magical soap is a body lotion that is entirely made of organic ingredients. Next is the Être Belle Cosmetics Hydro mask. No need to explain that I guess. :-D Lastly we have this incredible perfume called Womanly by Thierry Mugler. The flacon is so amazing that I probably would put it on even if it stank really bad.




I only made a 3-month subscription to see if the contents of the Glossybox were worth it. However my experience durinng the last months is entirely positive so I will prolong it for another 6 months. In the end the best part about this package is that it feels like christmas each month. The suspense and the value of the products make you await the next month even more!

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...