Tuesday, February 12, 2013

EGOs have rolemodels!

Today I want to share some people who have inspired me greatly in the last couple of years. One thing has to be clear though: The biggest rolemodel will always be myself. I never do things that I regret because even mistakes make me a better person.

With that set I shall introduce you to N° 5 of my top 5 inspirations.


The character of Joan in Mad Men. I love her sassy way in the series. She gets what she wants, is brilliant in her job and doesn't beg for appreciation. I hate it when people do something and wait for others to praise them for it. I mean first of all you should know if your work was good or not and secondly if you really want recognition then directly ask for it. ;-)

Up next N° 4! 


J. K. Rowling is an incredible inspiration for me. The success she gained with those Harry Potter books, movies and merchandise is close to a miracle. If you consider that she was unemployed before those books and won't have to worry about money for the rest of her life I think this is even more amazing. I can't imagin what my childhood would have been like without Harry Potter. Can you? ;-)

N° 3 goes to:


... the lovely Beyonce. I guess I don't really need to explain why I love her. Starting from her time in Destiny's Child (I was a big fan of them too), to all of her solo songs and sides she showed of herself. I like that she never really changed her general image but even more commendable is her way of keep private things private. I can't recall even one huge scandal about her doing drugs, partying to much or not keeping up with her    schedule.

N° 2 with potential to become N° 1 later on:


Jennifer Lawrence is not really a newcomer but somehow it feels like it to me. Her success with the movies Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook showcase her incredible variety. It amazes me how flexible she is and how different all of her roles are. I didn't realize she was in X-Men First Class until recently when I watched that movie again. I sincerely hope that she will keep a clean image and has the opportunity to act a lot more. On a side note: I love her down-to-earth aura mixed with some class. Perfect!

N° 1 goes to the...


... brilliant Samantha Jones! Gosh how I love Sex and the City. If I were to describe what I want to be like when I grow up :-D it would be something close to Samantha Jones. She is a true business woman, always in for fun, takes what she wants whenever she has the opportunity and is the most loyal friend you can imagine. By the way she is one of the main reasons why I am not ashamed of my EGO but love it so much that I want to share it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...