Friday, February 14, 2014

EGOxperiment: Low Fat Ice Cream!

Hi Egos, I don't know where to start with this one... Should I start by pointing out how I've ended up reviewing yet another ice cream product? Or should I start by saying how all of my dreams have come true?



This particular ice cream flavour was found quite randomly. Some people browse through magazine secetions while I browse grocery stores. So yeah after another very successful workout at the gym I wanted to get a few things in the super market. My desire to buy a treat that wouldn't ruin all of my efforts lead me to the ice cream section.



 I had to tear open the packaging :D

 


As a trained predator I immediately saw the newer items in the sortiment and checked them out. This yoghurt flavoured ice cream has less calories than regular ice cream. That alone is a reason for celebration if you ask me! But let's also review the flavour. Shall we?

It's really fruity and you can feel that it doesn't have that manyc cabs! It's like making something nasty into something you don't have to worry about. Snack healthily!!

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...