Wednesday, February 5, 2014

EGO eats: Delicious Colour Explosion!

Hi Egos, it's time to eat. Don't you agree? I like to say my goodbyes with some cake to sweeten the sadness. Now for colleagues I'll bake cakes that look most importantly look good and also taste good. However for friends I prefer to experiment more and try something new. That's how the following cake was created.




This cake is made of berries that give some of their juices to the cake.


I sprinkled a couple of pearls on top to make it look cuter :D 

  I love how there are so many different colours inside.


This cake was so delicious. I can tell you! It was soft and and fruity. Gosh I could eat a whole cake right now! Just kidding - not :D

Are you in the mood for cake right now?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...