Friday, August 2, 2013

EGOxperiment: Langnese Café Zero Cappuccino

Hi Egos! I'm back with another summer essential! We all love some ice cream but cold drinks are just as amazing during these hot days.

On a road trip to a lake a friend of mine bought a round of Langnese Café Zero Cappucinos for us girls. I don't really drink coffee but that was alright. For some reason coffee flavoured things are more delicious than actual coffee. :D

But let's take a look at this drink!

So this is an iced coffee drink with a cocoa topping, whipped cream, crushed ice and cappuccino.




Looks a bit gross but tastes quite delicious =)

This drink makes me rethink my whole attitude towards coffee. I'm not sure I'll turn into a coffee addict but I might try a couple of Starbucks coffee flavoured drinks. That might wait until fall though. There are still so many refreshing drinks out there that need some tasting :D

What are you summer favourites so far?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...