Wednesday, July 31, 2013

EGOutfit: Cold City Woman

Hi Egos! Amidst all of my unpacking stress I had to take care of a couple of things and unwanted appointments. Whenever I don't really want to meet with someone but for some reason are forced to I dress up even more than usual and always in a cool manner. 

I have this "don't even talk to me" air around me that is supposed to intimidate those that waste my precious time. Today was one of these occasions. So here comes the look!

 A leather jacket is so obvious when you want to appear tough. Jeans is also quite rough and this over all grey-black-jeans combo makes for a badass look!



All you can have is a cold shoulder.


My new favourite shoes shouldn't be missing! They make me smile a little and stop me from yelling at random people :-D

I love this top! It's perfect for these windy summer days and the studs are perfect for my mood.

 Sunnglasses are great if you want to avoid eye contact.

On a day like today the accessories shouldn't be cute either. Metall always gives off this hard impression. These are two necklaces. The upper one is actually a key chain.

But my happy default attitude can't be contained for long. Plus...

...I really love these walls! Aren't they awesome?!


C U Egos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...