Saturday, August 17, 2013

EGOutfit: Birthday + Quick Update!

Hi Egos, Friday was my birthday and that's a very special day for me. I love my birthday and am thankful to be alive and to have all these opportunities.

So you can probably guess that I won't let anyone around me forget that day :D I've been bugging people with my excitement! :-DvAs usual I'm quite calm on the day itself but the time before must be rather annoying for my colleagues and friends :D


Anyways I just wanted to share this particular gift I received Friday and share with you the amazingness of it!



These leggings have New York City printed on them :D I already love them and will get more oversized pullovers to match them.

I'll tell you more about my birthday, presents and my party tomorrow. I'm just so busy right now!

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...