Thursday, August 22, 2013

My New Apartment: Where is My Bed?!

Hi Egos, I want to update you one our new place. We've been living in here for almost a month now and a lot of progress has happened. So I'll show you what it looks like.

 There isn't much that's changed in here. Just another couch :D


My sister actually switched the positions of every piece of furniture in her room.


The bathroom is full of beauty products :D


The walk-in closet isn't done yet but at least you can walk in it.

The kitchen also hasn't changed much. It's been filled with all of our cooking utensils and food. I don't like the floor though... I'll see what I can do about that with minimal effort :D

Sadly this is my room. Can you spot what's missing? Yes, a bed! It's also currently a storage for our important documents. Awesome, huh?!


Okay so the problem right now is that I have this bed from IKEA in mind that I'd like to buy. The thing is just that I can't seem to find a way to get it in my room. IKEA won't deliver it because their online shop has some issues and if I go to their store they tell me that the price is too low and that the cost of delivering it is a third of the whole bed price. I also don't know someone with a car that's big enough to fit my bed (just a regular "being a young adult" kind of problem :-D) and legally I'm not allowed to rent a car with the sufficient size. All in all it's tricky but I won't give up. I'll find a solution and then I'll share it with you!

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...