Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'm Going To New York!

Hi Egos, I'm so excited to finally share this with you! For a while now a friend of mine and me have been planning a vacation together. We were pretty fast in deciding the destination. Yes, as the title suggests we're going to New York on a 2-week vacation. I'm so excited because I've actually never left Europe until now.
 
source: here
 
There are a couple of places and things I totally need to see. So here's a list of my top 5 activities I'm looking forward to!
 
 source: here
1. Empire State Building
Okay, so you can't freak out in the club whenever "empire state of mind" is played and then NOT go see this place. Yes, the only thing you see there is a huge building and a view of New York that I've seen on so many TV shows already. But let's forget about all that and just do it! Plus I heard it would be more amazing by night. So that's when I'll go!
  
source: here 
2. Cold Stone
So you know that I'm a huge fan of ice cream. You also know that I like new things. Then you should also know that it's a crime that we don't have a store like this in Germany if their ice cream is as good as I think it is. I won't guarantee that I'll only go there once - a day :-D
 
 source: here
3. Ferry Ride
Ever since that one episode where Mr. Big and Carrie reunite on a cruise ship (right before she starts cheating on Aiden with him) I wanted to see the city from a cruise myself. There is something quite relaxing about ferry rides. They are never that fast and that will be quite a contrast to the lifestyle in New York. 
 
source: here
4. Ride a Taxi
Damn right! I want to wave at a taxi and go to the next place. In Germany we don't really do it that way. Usually there are a couple of taxis waiting for people to approach them. But I think waving is far more dramatic :-D 
 
source: here
5. Cosmopolitan
By now you might have noticed that I'm a little bit influenced by Sex and the City. Which is why a Cosmo should be drunk in the only place on earth where it feels right.
 
Have you ever been to New York? Do you have any suggestions?
 
C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...