Sunday, May 18, 2014

EGOutfit: Going Places!

Hi Egos, it's been a while since I've done a proper EGOutfit, hasn't it been? Which is why I'm back with another confident empowering look! Since I have to comply with my dresscode at work I've been wearing a lot of business style looks and usually carry another pair of shoes or another top with me if I'm meeting someone after work. 



This look also has some elements that I'm not allowed to wear at work but at first glance you can see the preppy style. But let's get to the photos!







I actually love the business style. It always has such a successful impression on me. But I also love contrasts. Like the tight skirt with the over-sized blazer or the sneakers and leo bag with the whole look. By the way I've been in love with these comfy sneakers ever since I bought them. I'm glad they are in season again since the remind me of my younger days. I used to have white sneakers for summer every year until I started to love heels. That was the end for them :-D Raise your hand if that happened to you too!

For those of you who follow me on instagram these boots will seem quite familiar! I've been in love with them for a while now!

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...