Friday, May 9, 2014

My New Apartment: The Frame To Your Life

Hi Egos, I'm starting this post with an overly dramatic title. :D I'm still on vacay (yes, vacay is now a word) and haven't just wasted my time watching TV shows all day. Yes, I might have done that like 60 - okay 80 % of the time. However I also had a little to do list that I wanted to get done in my free time.


If you've followed the Love Your Ego ride for a while now you'll know that the strangest things happen to me while grocery shopping. So as I was strolling through the isles I noticed an offer that was just too perfect to be ignored. I saw 2 picture frames for 2 bucks. Can you believe it? I started in little steps and only bought 1 set. As I put it up on the wall I realized how naked it all looked.



So I went back and bought 2 more sets. Now I have 6 beautiful picture frames. I decided to put photos of food in them because it calms me down and inspires me to become a better photographer. Surprisingly these photos haven't made me hungry yet. :D

There's still a bit of work to be done in my room but these pictures are one step forward. 

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...