Thursday, May 15, 2014

EGO eats: Waffle Dreams!

Hi Egos, it Wednesday and as mentioned in my post before I'm thinking about having a waffle today. Waffles have become so trendy! It's like frozen yoghurt. You choose your toppics but instead of it being a cold dessert you have a warm steamy waffle on your plate.


Seriously I'm so addicted to these waffles that I'm thinking about getting a waffle machine just to have a waffle for breakfast everyday :D But let's get to the good part: The photos!




So here is how it works: You order a waffle and then you choose the kind of sauce you want. Then you can select the fruit for the filling, extra sauce for inside, sweets or chocolates and some stuff that I'd usually only use for Christmas to decorate my cookies :D

 

Gosh, I'm getting so hungry looking at these photos... But anyways! One of my must haves in a waffle is little Raffaelo balls. So that's the first thing I order but apart from that I like to switch it up. I tend to have 1/3 or sweets and 2/3 fruits because of the waffle itself. I don't want it to get too heavy.

So what do you think? Do you have a waffle shop like this too?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...