Sunday, December 22, 2013

My New Apartment: FAIL - You Should Read The Manual First!

Hi Egos, I failed again. Remember my last fail when I tried to make cake pops? I still haven't given them a second... It will happen though!


Anyways today I had to find out that it is so important to prepare carefully before starting something. As mentioned last time there are still a two rooms in my apartment that need some more work. In order to fix that I bought some printed wall paper.

 A little teaser of that the wallpaper looks like.


 When I unpacked the whole thing today and moved all of my things out of the way I suddenly realized: I need glue for this wallpaper. Silly me thought it would be like some sort of sticker. :-D I have no experience with wallpaper and assumed it would be like a wall tattoo. Quite a mistake I guess.

These are the steps that I should have checked out earlier...

Now I have to wait until Christmas is over so that I can start working on it. It's not that big of a deal but it is annoying. I had this wonderful plan of me sleeping with my new wallpaper on... That's what you get for not reading the instructions beforehand. :D

Do you read manuals and instructions before you start something?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...