Thursday, December 19, 2013

EGOxperiment: Writing A Diary

Hi Egos, I want to do another experiment but this time one that doesn't neccessarrily include food. You've probably guessed by the title that I want to buy a ranch and have a lot of horses. Just kidding! :D




I want to start writing a diary and the first step in this exeriment is to find a good diary. I don't want to spend too much time on this but I also don't want an ugly book. It needs to be simple, sturdy and not too big so that I can easily carry it around. Let's see how it will take me to find the right one. =)

Why do I want to start now? Well it's because there are so many things happening in my life right now that I've lost track of time. Sometimes I can't even remember what I did the week before. I want to keep it as a short term memory but also as a longterm one. In 1 or 2 years I want to reread the things I'm writing in there now and remember this time.

 source of both is tumblr

Now some of you might wonder why I'm calling this an experiment. Fact is that my lifestyle is so irrgeular that I don't even know yet whether I'll be writing in the mornings or evenings or whether I'll even make it and write daily. I want to give this a go though.
With a diary being something so personal I want to do this the old fashioned way and write with my own hands... I hope that I can still decrypt my handwriting though :D
Do you guys keep a diary or a journal? Do you write in it daily?
C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...