Monday, June 10, 2013

EGOtalk: My Love-Hate Relationship with Online Shopping

Hi Egos, I'm sure you can imagine which direction this post is going to take aready :D It's summer which means I'll be out more often meeting friends in bars, chilling in parks and doing small trips to places I'm also in the middle moving to a new apartment which means that I'll have to buy some new furniture. These two factors are digging deep into my pockets but does that stop me from finding things I want to own? Of course not!

I don't know if it's just me but once I start buying things I won't listen to my bad conscience. Instead I go on and spend even more money :-D First I bought my new phone - which is back in my possession once again!. 


Then I started shopping for something to read since I needed to be occupied in the morning on my way to work.


I love these books! You should read them if you like real feelings in an unrealistic setting! :-D

Then I got this mail from Zalando saying the missed me and if I shopped something now they would give me a 10 bucks discount. So I did! :-D


Since I was on a roll I just got some armcandy and jewelry. 


The next thing is already on it's way... 

Gosh I can tell you I'm so easily influenced by seeing something other people have - at least when it comes to fashion. At least I've done my research and found these at least three times cheaper than most of these sandals cost.

Luckily I have now reached a level where I feel like I've spent too much money and should start saving up again. At heart I'm a closefisted person. So after heaving these shopping attacks I soon go back to normal and start thinking about every investment so much that half the time I decide against buying.

My dear sister would call this whole issue "First World Problems" which is true... But I guess it still is a problem.

How are you guys managing your finances?

C U Egos!
Follow me here
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Instagram
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...