Sunday, April 13, 2014

EGOutfit: Turn The Lights On!

Hi Egos, how has your weekend been so far? Mine was pretty nice! I love that it's mild at night and that I don't have to freeze on my way home in the middle of the night :D In the morning it's still chilly so you have to wear layers and layers. This shoot here shows a typical office look I've been wearing recently.



I think I had a holy moment here... Look at all the yellow light surrounding me :D



 I'm having a major addiction to midi rings. Just can't  get enough of them!


 Okay, okay, I don't wear these shoes AT work... But I wear them on my way TO work! :D


... and a watch! It's important to have one when you're working. Otherwise you won't know when to leave :-)

I can't look at black pants anymore. So I've been wearing this burgundy jeans. With the temperatures rising I'll have to think about my skirt situation though. Maybe I can find a flattering midi skirt. Challenge accepted!

By the way this location was so much fun to shoot at! The lights kept changing and so the background went from green to yellow to red to something in between and so on :D It totally reminds me of my moods. You never know what comes next. :-D

Hope you'll enjoy this Sunday a little more and have a great start tomorrow!

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...