Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm Packing My Bags!

Hi Egos! No unfortunately I'm not leaving the country. My company is sending me on a business trip - doesn't that sound oh-so sophisticated? :-D

I'm leaving Berlin today going by train (wish it was by plane though...) to Frankurt on the Main. My friend and I have plans to go out everyday after work and make the most of this trip. I'm sure that it's going to be amazing but that also means that I have to pack my luggage.

Lovr my suitcase so muuuuch :D
Now I've been quite experienced in packing for either long or short trips ever since I was pretty young. That doesn't mean that it's fun for me or that I wouldn't sometimes forget things back at home. So for this 6-day-trip I have to pack not only casual outfits but also business outfits. 

With me being quite a procrastinator when it comes to things like these I didn't start packing until 9 PM yesterday. The easiest part was my clutch, followed by shoes, shirts, trousers, skirts, dresses, underwear, tights, accessories, beauty products and then again shoes. 

OMG I love this clutch. It's new and it goes well with so many things!
The hardest part is starting. After that I pretty much threw a bunch of stuff in, thought about them again after a while and then exchanged or took them out. What annoys me most though is that you can never finish packing in one go because you need things like toothbrushes the next morning. However if I pack just an hour before leaving then I'm bound to forget something important.

So this is my final suitcase photo. I think this moment when you're about to close the suitcase and realize that it's not too full and you're able to zip it up is one of the happiest moments in this whole packing process :D

Anyways I'm really looking forward to this trip and will try to take a photo of each outfit so that I can show them off later on! 

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...