Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm so cool I have my ice cream to go in WINTER!

Hi Egos, it's time for some badass attitude show-off! I believe that if you want something you should go and get it. That's exactly what I did. I'm not the kind of girl that would sit around waiting for some guy to call or send a text. I won't ask if it's okay whether I do this or that. I'm also not one to mind temperatures which isn't really a good thing most of the time. :D
We all know very well that spring has been a disappointment. It's not warm, it's not sunny and that one week in March certainly was a punch in the face saying "This is what I could give you. But I'm not going to!" So taking a walk outside, having a picknick or walking down the road with an ice cream in your hand is not really a good idea. Doesn't mean I won't do it anyways :D
So here is what I did: I had an urge for some ice cream. There is this melon flavoured bar that I discovered last year and that's what I wanted. They didn't have it but all of my anticipation was too big to give up! So I went for the second best thing and tried something new. There was no label so I didn't know which flavour it was. It turned out to be something with coconut which was alright.



With my ice cream to go I left the store and proudly walked down the snowy path earning the incredulous stares from everyone that I passed by.


Do I care about those narrow-minded people? Uhm, I don't think so! It all comes down to taking what you want. I don't see anything wrong with that.

C U Egos! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...